Flatmax Studios has once again taken to Kickstarter to launch their fifth Kickstarter campaign to raise the required AU$11,000 needed to take their Raspberry Pi Audio Injector Ultra sound card into production. The Audio Injector Ultra card offers 192kHz input and output, digital output (S/PDIF) and two microphone connections. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Raspberry Pi board which is priced at AU$26 or roughly £14.
The new board supports the Raspberry Pi2, Pi3 and Zero and specifications include :
– Direct Inputs : Unpopulated Analogue Connectors (stereo RCAs provided)
– Direct Outputs : Unpopulated Analogue Connectors (stereo RCAs provided), Digital Optical SPDIF (Optical transducer provided)
– Potentiometer Inputs : Unpopulated Connectors and potentiometer (stereo pot. not provided). These are located on the IO boards.
– Potentiometer Outputs : Unpopulated Connectors and potentiometer (stereo pot. not provided). These are located on the IO boards.
– Microphone : Two high quality ultrasound (model – SPU0410LR5H) surface mount microphones populated for you.
– Sample rate : 192 kHz, 24 bit
– Jitter control : Low jitter clock oscillator
For more information and full specifications jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below. “This ultra spec. card provides stereo output and input. Stereo analogue output and stereo analogue input. The output can also be sent using the optical SPDIF line. It has two input microphones which will be mounted on the sound card for you.”
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News