If you enjoy little bass with your audio you may be interested in the new Q-Bass speakers created by ONEaudio, designed to offer a superb bass wireless speaker. The Q-Bass combine a main speaker and subwoofer, 4 x bass power each, 4 Q-Bass setup for “astounding 4-subwoofer surround sound” say it’s creators. Watch the promotional video below for an overview of what you can expect from the subwoofer surround sound wireless bass speakers.
The Q-Bass speakers are now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from £408 or roughly $527. With worldwide shipping expected to take place during February 2019. “Fancy a good home-theater sound but are worried about where to place the subwoofer and the sprawling cables when space is limited ? Ever confused about setting up and calibrating the various components of your surround system? “
Features and specifications of the Q-Bass wireless bass speaker include :
– Q-Bass is an intelligent speaker combining a 2-way main speaker and an independent subwoofer in a single unit.
– Q-Bass is completely wireless, separated Front and Back, Left and Right speakers without bridging cables.
– For the 2.2 mode, the Left and Right subwoofers are used to generate stereo boosted-bass power in playing music.
– For the 4.4/5.4 mode, four Q-Bass to upgrades 5.1 surround sound to a 5.4 experience. You are surrounded by 4 subwoofers playing in the LFE channel. A deep and wrap-around bass filling up every corner of your room.
– With Q-Bass’s inbuilt smart operation, all parameters have been well-tuned for you. No more difficult setting-up and blending of main speaker & subwoofer to be done.
For more details on the Q-Bass “authentic sound quality and powerful bass”, together with a full list of all available pledges jump over to the official crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.