Arduino enthusiasts that would like to keep their projects a little tidier and remove the tangle of wires sometimes associated with connecting different peripherals together. May be interested in the new development board which has been created by Martin Cote.
The PCB Martin has designed takes the form of a small but versatile PCB based on Atmega328P Arduino Pro Mini board, check out the video below to learn more. If you liked this you might also be interested in building an Arduino wind speed meter
With this card, you can make your Arduino project that can include wireless card like the popular NRF24L01 or WIFI (ESP8266) or Bluetooth HC06. In addition, your project can have a 2×16 LCD, a 4×4 keypad, two servos, a temperature sensor (1-wire) and an internal 3.7v li-po battery. All in one with this customizable PCB. If you consider the time you save for assembling without even thinking to save time of debugging. All that for less than $2 USD!
Why using Pro Mini board? Simply because it is the cheapest (about 2$) and the smallest design with Atmega328P. No need USB interface, just use one FTDI to upload your sketch for all of your projects. This PCB is designed for this version of Pro Mini board (pictured above) (3.3v or 5v)
Specifications and with this PCB you can use:
– Wireless cards NRF24L01 or WiFi ESP8266 or Bluetooth HC06 (one at a time)
– Supply voltage from 3.3 volts to 12 volts via 1.35mm power jack.
– Power source: Internal or external LiPo battery or power supply.
– Popular 2×16 LCD display (HD44780) with backlight and brightness trim .
– 1×4 or 4×4 keypad matrix.
– 2 servos direct pinout connectors.
– Temperature sensor (DS18S20) or other 1-wire device.
– Pull-up resistors for A6 and A7 (if 4×4 keypad used).
– Configurable voltage jumper (RAW or direct power).
– 1.35mm power jack for supply or charging internal battery.
– 4 analog pins if 1×4 keypad used.
– 8 analog pins if no keypad used.
– 3 digital pins if servos and 1-wire device is not used.
– Additional digital pin if NRF24L01 is not used.
– 6 digital pins if no LCD is used.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.