Primus has unveiled a new portable mini stove called the Firestick launching during March 2020. The tiny stove offers a unique design with an integrated windscreen and integral burner. Weighing just 3.5-oz or 99 g the Primus burner collapses into a neat cylinder for storage and transportation.
“The first of their kind, the award-winning Firestick and Firestick Ti were born after a comprehensive study of all the top-mounted stoves on the market. The goal: identify any areas to improve traditional top-mounted stoves and look to challenge the standard design. The Firesticks were concepted, designed and produced to occupy as little space as possible in your bag, boat or pocket. Firestick Stoves offer a streamlined look without compromising functionality or quality.”
Specifications of the Primus Firestick include :
– Streamlined cylinder-shape slides into any pocket
– Windscreen with integrated burner
– Fast, easy, and safe set-up
– Dual wind protection in pot support and burner design
– Pot supports form a protective windscreen for the flame when in use
– Pot supports form a protective shell for burner when packed
– Slightly recessed flame in burner offers additional shelter
– Pot support comfortably hold a variety of small pots
– Narrow flame profile excels in windy conditions
– Primus regulated valve adjusts the flow of gas
– Custom-designed wool storage pouch doubles as a pot holder
– Piezo igniter included
– Weight: 3.7oz (3.1oz for Ti)
– Dimensions: 1.4” x 4.1”
– BTU: 8530
Jump over to the Primus website for more details on the Firestick SKU: P-351160 which is priced at $89.95 in stainless steel or $119.95 in titanium. Both will be available to purchase during March 2020 although preorders may open a little earlier.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.