Lexar has introduced a new external portable USB-C solid-state drive (SSD) this week in the form of the Lexar SL200 Portable SSD. the pocket -sized SSD will be available to purchase later this month priced from $90 for the 512 GB and $160 for the 1 TB version. The Lexar SL200 SSD features 256-bit AES encryption and offers transfer speeds of up to 550 MB/s and a write speed of up to 400 MB/s and is drop, shock and vibration-resistant.
Features of the new Lexar SL200 external portable USB-C SSD
– SSD-level performance – with speeds up to 550 MB/s read and 400 MB/s write
– Sleek, slimline styling with a premium finish
– Durable, portable design—resists harsh temperatures and vibration
– Includes an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption
– Features a USB Type-C port. Includes a USB Type-C to USB Type-C and USB Type-C to standard USB Type-A cable
– Three-year limited warranty
Source : TPU
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.