Ira3D has this week unveiled it new range of Poetry2 3D printers that are available to purchase with either a single or dual extruder setup and are priced at €1,749 for €1,849 respectively.
The Poetry2 3D printer offers users a build volume 250 x 250 x 300 mm and is capable of printing at 30 micron resolutions offering a 180mm/sec print speed, all of which is controlled using the custom Open Ira3D software.
As well as announcing the launch of their new 3D printers Ira3D has also announced the launch of nine new exotic printing filaments in the form of :
– H-Limofy: Very easy to remove as a support material. Soluble and brittle.
– Gummify: Extremely flexible and elastic. Similar to NinjaFlex in consistency.
– IRA-Wood: Prints objects which appear to be wood.
– IRA-Copper: Strong impact copper material.
– IRA-CarbonF: Carbon fiber composite which is rigid, strong and versatile.
– IRA-Bronze: Bronze composite material, which can be polished to appear like actual bronze.
– IRA-Brick: Prints object which appear to be stone-like.
– Crystal: Derived from PET-G, prints objects with a crystal clear transparency, combined with strength and light weight.
– ABSuper: Anti-warping ABS.
Ira3D also has plans to launch IRA-Alum: Aluminum composite, easy to print, light weight and IRA-Steel: Produced with multi-faceted steel, leaving objects strong and resilient, in the near future. For more information and to order the new Poetry2 3D printer jump over to the Ira3D website for details via the link below.