Pioneer has the month announced the launch of a new DJ controller to its range in the form of the Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ which has been designed to support Serato DJ software and offer the performance specifications of the professional Pioneer equipment but combined into an all-in-one portable device.
The Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ controller is fitted with an extra large Jog wheel measuring 8.1-inches and has been designed to offer DJ’s a responsive, accurate and smooth action, says Pioneer. Watch the promotional video after the jump to learn more about the Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ controller and see it in action.
“Pioneer Electronics expanded its family of Serato DJ software compatible controllers with the introduction of the DDJ-SZ, its flagship model that strongly emulates the look and feel of Pioneer’s world-renowned CDJ digital players. The DDJ-SZ is designed for the serious “controller” DJs who are inspired by the performance specifications of Pioneer’s professional DJ products but also want the convenience of an all-in-one system.
The new controller is 35 percent bigger than the widely popular DDJ-SX, sporting additional functionalities and features including extra large JOG wheels (the same size available on CDJ players), large performance pads with multi-color illumination, DJM style mixer, dual USB ports and a MAGVEL cross fader.”
The Pioneer DDJ-SZ will be available to purchase from stores and online during March and will be priced at $2399. For more information on the new Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ Controller jump over to the Pioneer website for details.
Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ controller features include :
– Large multi-colored illuminated velocity-sensitive Performance Pads
– Dual USB Ports – Users can instantly switch between two computers for seamless transitions between two DJs
– High-End Mixer offering a generous number of controls and effects including Sound Color FX and new Oscillator effects to deliver more creative music arrangements
– DVS Functionality – The controller can support DVS (Digital Vinyl System) functionality using control tone to enable an external player to be used as a Serato DJ deck.
– MAGVEL Cross Fader – the unit features a MAGVEL cross fader (same component used in Pioneer’s DJM-900SRT) that utilizes a contact-free magnetic system which can withstand more than 10 million operations. The “cut in” time of the cross fader can also be customized to the user’s preference.
Source: Pioneer : Slashgear
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.