Twitter released Periscope for iOS about two weeks ago and now the company has released their second update for the app.
The latest version of Periscope for the iPhone and iPad makes it easier to discover streams and more, you can see a full list of the new features below.
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
– New ‘Global’ section added to Periscope that lists the most recent, live broadcasts from around the world. Your home feed will only show live broadcasts and replays tailored to you.
– A new “Follower Only” mode is available before starting your broadcast. If you turn this on, only viewers that YOU follow can comment in your broadcast.
– Users who are verified are marked by the classic Twitter Verified badge you’re used to seeing.
– Major scrolling performance improvements. This will feel silky and smooth compared to the last version!
– You can block users more easily (tap on a comment to present the option to block)
– Fixed a bug where viewers & broadcasters would sometimes stop seeing comments and hearts.
– Fixed a caching issue where the wrong Profile image would get displayed for a user
– Fixed a bug where some iOS 7 users couldn’t watch broadcasts with kajillions of viewers
The latest version of Periscope for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is available as a free download from iTunes, you can find out more details at the link below.
Source iTunesFiled Under: Apple, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Technology News