The new OxygenOS 9.5.5 software update has been release for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G smartphone, the update comes with a range of bug fixes and more.
Included in the update are some fixes and features for the camera, a range of other big fixes and also the June security patch from Google for their Android OS.
Here is what is included in the update:
- Optimized touch sensitvity for the screen
- Optimized manual adjustment of screen brightness while playing a video
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- General bugs fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of audio focusing
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
You can find out more information about the OxygenOS 9.5.5 software update for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G over at OnePlus at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.