Whilst OnePlus announced they are launching a new smart TV next year, the company is also working on its smartphones. OnePlus has now released a new beta for their OnePlus 6 smartphone, OxygenOS Open Beta 3.
The OxygenOS Open Beta 3 is based on the latest version of Google’s Android OS, Android 9.0 Pie and the software is now available for beta testers to test out.
Here is the latest open beta build for OnePlus 6.
- Fixed stability issues with ambient display
- Improved stability for face unlock and fingerprint scanner
- Added support to launch google assistant or other third party assistant app by holding power button for 0.5 seconds
- Added support for more apps (Telegram ,Discord,IMO, Uber, OLA) in parallel APPS
OnePlus Switch v2.1.0
- Added manual connection method if unable to connect switch with QR code on the old device
- Supported backup and recovery for application data including home screen, lock screen and APP layout
- Bug fixes and support for more Android models
- Some applications may not function as expected when running on this beta version
- Google Pay service is not working
You can find out more information about the new OxygenOS Open Beta 3 over at OnePlus at the link below.
Source OnePlusFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News