OnePlus has released a new software update for their OnePlus 5 smartphone. The update for the handset comes in the for of OxygenOS 4.5.7.
The OxygenOS 4.5.7 software update for the OnePlus 5 comes with a number of bug fixes, performance improvements and some new features.
You can see what is included in the OxygenOS 4.5.7 below:
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos
The OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.7 update is now available as an over the air update for the handset. You can find out more details about the update over at OnePlus at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.