OnePlus have released their first software update for their OnePlus 3T smartphone, the update comes in the form of OxygenOS 3.5.4.
The OxygenOS 3.5.4 update come with a range of bug fixes and performance improvements and it have been released as an over the air update.
Here is what is included in the update:
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
The OxygenOS 3.5.4 update is being released in stages, so it could take a little while for the update to land on your device.