Olympus has launched four new digital compact cameras, three new FE series cameras and the Olympus Stylus 7010.
The Olympus Stylus 7010 features a 12 megapixel sensor, 7 x optical wide angle zoom (28mm – 196mm equivalent), it also features a 2.7 inch Hyper Crystal II LCD display.
On top of that there is a TruPic III image processor designed to deliver more accurate colors, true-to-life skin tones, and faster processing speeds, plus in camera magic filters to give special effects to your photos.
Here are the full specifications
- Ultra-compact 7x optical wide-angle zoom (28mm-196mm equivalent in 35mm photography) retracts to less than one inch thick.
- Big and bright 2.7-inch HyperCrystal II LCD screen for reviewing images in sunlight
- TruPic III image processor designed to deliver more accurate colors, true-to-life skin tones, and faster processing speeds
- 12-Megapixel image sensor
- Dual Image Stabilization to reduce blur
- AF Tracking to keep subjects sharp when in motion
- Intelligent Auto to make the picture-taking decisions for you
- In-Camera Panorama to create a super-wide composition
- In-camera Magic Filters for giving your photos special effects.
The Olympus Stylus 7010 will go on sale shortly for $199.99.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.