Olympus has unveiled this week a new pair of smart glasses they have created specifically designed for business applications taking the form of the EyeTrek INSIGHT EI-10 Smart Glasses which are now available to purchase priced at $1500. Designed to be lightweight, compact and “optimised for extended use across business applications” say Olympus, the new smart glasses can be fitted to almost any eyewear under now available throughout the United States providing users with a display without blocking eyesight.
The EI-10 come supplied with a attachment mechanism that allows it to be easily mounted to safety glasses or prescription glasses and embedded sensors allow for easy navigation of the user interface and applications, which include photo and video capture and playback, QR code reader, and utility functions for custom developed applications. Features of the Olympus EyeTrek El-10 smart glasses include :
– Compact, lightweight design optimized for extended use across business applications
– Wireless LAN and Bluetooth for wireless connection to various networks and devices
– Unique optical technology with a semi-transparent effect allows visualization of images and data without impeding eyesight
– Incorporated sensors allow for a wide variety of custom-developed user applications
– Android-based with robust development tools for product integration and application development
Prices of the Olympus EyeTrek El-10 smart glasses and accessories :
Battery Charger EI-CS1 $249.99
Battery 5 Pack EI-BTS $209.99
Power Pack Adapter EI-PC1 $109.99
Protective Eyewear with Mount EI-OG1 $129.99
Headset with Mic EI-HS1 $89.99
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.