After first being released on mobile platforms for both iOS and Android, and later on the PC, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. Developers of the Old Man’s Journey adventure game have this week announced it will be launching on Xbox systems next month and will be available to play on the Microsoft platforms from March 4th, 2019 onwards. Watch the announcement trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the game.
“Old Man’s Journey, a soul-searching puzzle adventure, tells a story of life, loss, and hope. Interacting with the world around you, you’ll shape the landscape to create the old man’s path forward. Experience heartache and hope as you embark on a heartfelt journey through a sunkissed world.”
“A visual narrative about life’s precious moments, broken dreams, and changed plans, uncover stories of the old man’s life told through beautiful vignettes of his memories. Interacting with the serene and whimsical environment, solve playful puzzles by shaping the landscape, growing the hills to create the old man’s path forward”.
Features of the Old Man’s Journey game include :
– A powerful and emotional narrative told only through imagery
– Gorgeously whimsical landscapes with hand-drawn art and frame-by-frame animations
– Handcrafted, pressure-free puzzles
– Unique delightful landscape-shaping mechanic
– A compact game experience perfect for a wanderlust-evoking escape
– Original and emotionally compelling soundtrack by SCNTFC
– Crisp drawings rendered in native resolution – even on your 4K monitor