NVIDIA has today released its new GeForce 375.86 WHQL Game Ready Driver which brings with it a number of tweaks, fixes and enhancements for a few of the more recent games launched on the PC as well as upcoming DLC updates such as Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC.
Other games which have included enhancements in the latest drivers include Battlefield 1, Steep: Open Beta, and Civilization VI and NVIDIA has included updates to the SLI profiles by adding a temporal SLI profile for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
NVIDIA explains :
Windows 10 Fixes
• [375.70] Smearing and ghosting reported with latest NVIDIA drivers. 
• [375.63, GeForce GTX 980 Ti] Artifacts in GIFs after driver update. 
• [SLI, GeForce GTX 1080] Unable to enable Surround with SLI HB bridge; singleribbon SLI bridge works fine. 
• Battle Carnival is falsely detected as Bionic Commando. 
• [G-SYNC, 372.70, GeForce GTX 1080] G-SYNC monitor flickers at 144 Hz, not reproduced with 368.81. 
• [SLI, 372.54] Wrong memory usage values in games on Pascal GPUs in SLI mode 
• [G-SYNC, GP102] Periodic flickering on desktop at 165 Hz when dragging or resizing windows with G-SYNC enabled. 
Windows 8 and 7 Fixes
• GeForce Experience icon missing on system notification tray. 
• [GeForce GTX 980 Ti] Unable to detect multiple TV models from Loewe Technologies GmbH. 
Important Open Issues Windows 10
• [GM204, Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC] Game crashes pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. 
• [SLI, Ansel, Dishonored 2] Severe flickering and a trailing mouse pointer seen in the game on the Ansel UI when the application is launched with SLI enabled. 
• [GM204, ShadowPlay] For Honor silently crashes if intro video is skipped and instant replay is on. 
• [SLI] [GeForce GTX 970M] Level loading hangs in Gears of War 4. 
Important Open issues Windows 7
• [SLI] Street Fighter V performance drop (pause and play) observed when the game is played at 4K resolution with SLI enabled.