The original Nokia 3310 mobile phone from 2000 was one of the most durable mobile phones made, Nokia recently released a new 2017 Nokia 3310 handset.
The new Nokia 3310 takes its design inspiration from the original handset, whether it is as durable as the original remains to be seen.
In the video below from JerryRigEverything we get to see the new 2017 Nokia 3310 mobile phone out through its paces in various torture tests.
As we can see from the video the handset did not do very well in the scratch test as the display is made from plastic. The case and the keys are also made from plastic, so it did not hold up very well to the various scratch tests.
The handset also did not do very well in the burn test, but it did do OK in the bend test, whilst the handset flexed, it did not break.
The Nokia 3310 is designed to be a budget feature phone, you can see the device specifications below.
Nokia 3310 specifications:
- Dimensions of 115.6 x 51 x 12.8 mm
- Weight of 79.6g
- 16MB Storage with dedicated micro SD slot (up to 32 GB)
- 2.4 inch display with 240 x 320 pixel resolution
- 2 MP camera phone with LED flash (inc. video)
- Alerts include vibration and MP3 ringtones
- 3.5mm audio jack for your headphones or earphones
- Includes a flashlight, audio/video player, FM radio
- Removable battery
- allows up to: – 744 h on stand-by – 22 h of talk time – 51 h of music
- microUSB 2.0 – Bluetooth 3.0, A2DP
- SMS messaging
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.