Those of you interested in everything Xbox this week may be interested to know that Major Nelson has released a new episode in the ongoing series providing more details and Xbox news about the latest releases on the Xbox platform. This week’s episode features the announcement of new Games with Gold, further details and trailers for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, the launch of No Man’s Sky on Xbox One, and more. Check out the episode embedded below.
Earlier this week the new and highly anticipated free No Man’s Sky patch 1.52 rolled out on July 24th from Hello Games bringing with it many new features and updates. The NEXT Update brings with it a full multiplayer experience allowing gamers to team up with a small team of friends and explore the universe together, or be joined by random travellers. Unlimited Base Building, Visual Overhaul and Command Freighters to name a few
Other features include :
– The game is fully playable in third or first person, both on-foot and in ship.
– Planetary rings and improved space visuals make space more beautiful than ever.
– Dramatically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds bring the environment to life.
– Significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings.
– Bases can now be built anywhere on any planet.
– Dramatically increased base building complexity and size limits.
– Hundreds of new base parts.
– Own multiple bases.
– Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter.
– Send your fleet out to into the universe, or deploy them to help you as you explore a specific system.
– Improved freighter base building allows a truly custom capital ship.
– Invite your friends aboard and take on challenging multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commision Station on your bridge.