Sean Murray Founder of Hello Games the development company behind No Man’s Sky, has taken to the official PlayStation blog today to reveal more details about the new No Man’s Sky: Atlas Rises content and update which has rolled out today and is now available as a free update.
No Man’s Sky: Atlas RisesIncludes a new exciting 30 hour storyline to enjoy, overhauled systems, portals enabling quick-travel and lots more.
Main features in the No Man’s Sky universe update 1.3 include :
• 30 hours of branching story and deeper lore
• Procedurally generated guild missions
• Much deeper interstellar trading
• Star Systems have varying wealth, conflict and economies
• Overhauled Space combat controls, weapons and AI
• Portals stargates enable quick travel
• Terrain manipulation for more complex bases
• New farming and mining interactions bring increased depth
• Increased biome variety and Rare exotic biomes
• Analysis visor & discovery improvements
• Galaxy map and many other UI improvements
• New S Class ship designs
• Low altitude flight and the ability to crash your ship
• Crashed Freighters to salvage on planets
• Joint exploration
Our story gives a new context, quest system and branching narrative to No Man’s Sky. In the Atlas Rises story, the fabric of existence is starting to falter. A mysterious new interdimensional race have appeared, and ancient portals have begun to open. Glitches in the simulation, visualised by strange floating orbs, allow players to see and communicate with up to 16 other travellers and explore the universe together. While interaction with others is currently very limited, this is an important first step into the world of synchronous co-op in No Man’s Sky.
Source: Hello Games
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.