Nikon Z users patiently waiting for the arrival of the Nikkor Z 24mm F/1.8 S wide angle prime lens will be pleased to know that it is now available to preorder from many online photography shops and retailers, and will be shipping on October 17th, 2019. The Nikkor Z 24mm F/1.8 S is the latest arrival to the ever-growing range of prime lenses for the the Nikon Z mount system’s full-frame (Nikon FX-format) mirrorless cameras.
The wide-angle NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S is well suited to a wide variety of scenes – from indoor photography and wide-angle snapshots, to landscapes and starscapes. “From shooting wide-angle landscapes to nighttime street photography, you’ll capture exceptionally sharp images and videos under any lighting conditions with this prime lens. Watch to see portrait and lifestyle photographer Drew Gurian’s first impression of this new addition to the S-Line.”
Features of the Nikkor Z 24mm F/1.8 S wide angle prime lens :
– F/1.8 wide-angle NIKKOR Z prime lens: ultra-sharp from edge to edge, and brilliant in low light, This 24mm lens captures every component of a scene with lifelike clarity.
– S-line: next-dimension optical design. Nikon’s anti-reflective Nano crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare for greater image clarity. Smooth, silent multi-focusing system.
– Exceptional Close-Up: with a minimum focus distance of just 0.25M, you’re in Control of the frame from Close-Up to infinity. Image sharpness at Close-Up is superior to comparable lenses of this focal length.
– Weather sealing: every movable part of the lens barrel is Sealed to protect from dust and water droplets.
– Great for movies: near-silent AF allows the quietest moment to deliver full impact. The control ring can be used for silent aperture control or exposure compensation, and as a focus ring when shooting in manual focus.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.