Mobvoi has added a new sleep tracking system to its previously launched TicWatch Pro smartwatch, allowing owners to easily monitor their sleep patterns thanks to the new application aptly named TicSleep. The app is available on the Wear OS system in TicWatch Pro and TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE smartwatches and will sync with your health and exercise data.
Features of the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro smartwatch sleep tracking app :
– Wear your watch before bedtime and keep it on while you sleep.Make sure your device fits snugly but comfortable.
– Most adults should try to get 8 hours of sleep each day. You alternate between NREM(light, deep )and REM sleep as the night progresses.Your watch’s sleep tracking feature measures the quality of your sleep each night.
Features fo the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro smartwatch :
– As a voice-based Artificial Intelligence startup, Mobvoi aims to define the next generation of human-machine interaction.
– Funded by Google in 2015, Mobvoi and Google formed strategic partnership through Wear OS and Google Assistant.
– Important: We offer replacement for quality related issues, 12 month from the date of your purchase.
– Join [mobvoi.com/membership] to get extra 6-month (18 months in total).
– 2-30 days on a single charge is achieved by Layered Display technology and two functioning modes.
– GPS built-in – Track your jogs and map your route accurately.
– Steps and calories counter – Hit your goals and be healthy.
– Heart rate monitor – Keep a pulse on your heart health.
– Fitness apps – Google Fit, Strava, Runkeeper, etc.
– Stream music – Enjoy your playlists while you get fit.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.