Mobvoi has introduced their newly updated TicWatch Pro smartwatch with 4G/LTE connectivity powered by Google’s Wear OS. The smartwatch is fitted with a 1.39″ AMOLED (400 x 400 px) + FSTN LCD screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC supported by 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the smartwatch which is equipped with a variety of sensors including PPG heart rate sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, e-compass, ambient light sensor, low latency off-body sensor.
Mobvoi has created a rugged smartwatch that is capable of withstanding temperature shock of between -30 °C and 70 °C; operational between -20 °C and 55 °C; 57kpa pressure; 44 °C solar radiation; 95% humidity as well as shock, salt fog, sand and dust.
Ticwatch Pro 4G/LTE smartwatch features :
– Upgraded Premium Design – Stylish and functional design with knurled stainless-steel bezel, Corning Gorilla 3 anti-finger print cover glass and water resistant speaker. US Military Standard 810G certified durability. Lightweight Silicone strap.
– Long Battery Life – Dual-layered ALOMED/LCD screens and two display mode options, Smart Mode will get you 2 days battery life, up to 5 days if Auto Switch to Essential Mode (LCD display only) is turned on. Up to 18 hours of battery life on cellular usage.
– Cellular Connectivity for Verizon Phone Plan Users – Instant calls and texts, cloud sync notifications, music streaming, remote smart home controls, emergency SOS auto-dial. Customers can activate the 4G/LTE feature via My Verizon app and Verizon website.
– Swim-ready Fitness Companion – IP68 waterproof and pool swimming suitable, 6 smart sports modes, GPS built-in. TicPulse technology empowers 24hr heart rate monitoring with abnormal heart rate warning. TicMotion technology proactively detects your motion and tracks running, fast walking and swimming activities.
– Get connected and pay from your wrist – Download your favourite apps via Google Play Store and stay in the moment with smart ways to receive notifications and see who’s calling, without pulling out your phone. Get things done on the go with the Google Assistant, and explore NFC payment.