This month ASUS has unveiled three new additions to its range of mini PC motherboards announcing the imminent availability of three new fanless New Apollo Lake-powered Thin mini-ITX motherboards. Created specifically for industrial applications the new machines take the form of the N4200T-IM-A which features a 6W Pentium N4200, the N3350T-IM-A featuring a 6W Celeron N3350T, and the J3455T-IM-A featuring a 10W Celeron J3455.
All boards offer users two SO-DIMM slots, mSATA SSD slot, four USB 3.2 ports, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, and two Ethernet ports (Realtek). Still no Jasper Lake in sight, but do stay tuned for updates.
Features of the new mini-ITX motherboards include :
– Fanless mini-ITX Industrial MB with Intel Celeron N4200 processor
– Supports 3 displays configuration by multiple interface: HDMI/ VGA(colay with DP) /LVDS(colay with eDP)
– 7 years of longevity with extended product life cycles
– Advanced I/O and connectivity features
– Wide temperature range endurance: 0–60°C
For details on ordering, full specifications and pricing jump over to the official ASUS mini-ITX motherboard product pages by following the links below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.