Cyclists who would prefer not to inflate their bicycle tyres using a hand pump, maybe interested in a new pocket -sized bike pump which weighs just 190g or 6.7 ounces called Fumpas.
Fumpas is a compact automatic pump designed to replace your mini-pump or CO2 canister kit and can be used by road cyclists, triathletes, mountain bikers, BMX and casual riders, and is now available to purchase price of $179.
Specifications include :
– Size: 1.3×2.2×2.7in. (32x56x68mm)
– Weight: 6.7 ounces (190 grams)
– 0-100psi: 40-50 seconds for a 700x23c tyre
– Max pressure: 120psi
– Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
– Contains a patented compressor design, which compresses surrounding air at remarkable speeds to fill your tyres.
– Utilises brushless motor technology to provide incredible power to the compressor.
– Relies on a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, which is easily charged using the supplied micro-USB cable.
– Incorporates a patented casing design, which provides strength, reduces vibration and thermally stabilises the internal compressor.
– Intuitive push-button start.
– Fumpa also includes a digital pressure sensor to present accurate pressure readings to the user (in psi, kPa and Bar units).
Source: FumpaFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Gadgets News, Top News