Sequent Microsystems has created a new industrial and home automation system specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi allowing you to quickly build automated projects and applications using the Raspberry Pi mini PC. Offering 4-20mA, 0-10V, Digital IO, 4-stackable an easy user configuration the MegaIO-IND has this week launched via Kickstarter with the aim of raising $9000 over the next 30 days.
Earlybird pledges are available from $28 and worldwide shipping is expected to take place during January 2019. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Raspberry Pi home automation board which is now available at a 30 percent discount
Specifications of the MegaIO-IND include :
– On-board 32 bit µProcessor
– 24DC Power Supply, on board 5V for Raspberry Pi
– Real Time Clock with Battery Back-up
– Four general purpose LEDs
– Four 10A/250V Relays
– Configurable Interrupts from any input or push-button
– RS485, CAN, 1-Wire
– Four Optically Isolated 4-20mA Inputs
– Optional: Four 10K Temperature Probe Inputs (replace 4-20mA Inputs)
– Four 0-10V Inputs
– Four Optically Isolated Digital Inputs with status LEDs
– Four 4-20mA Outputs
– Four 0-10V Outputs
– Optional: Four extra 0-10V Outputs (replace 4-20mA Outputs)
– Four Optically Isolated Open Drain Outputs with PWM and status LEDs
– Only two pins of the Raspberry Pi connector are used (I2C), leaving all GPIO’s available for other functions.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.