Electronics enthusiasts, developers and hobbyists interested in Programmable Logic may be interested in a new affordable development board which has been created by Earth People Technology based in Santa Monica, California.
The MaxProLogic has been designed to provide an ultra-low-cost FPGA development board and is now available via Kickstarter to back with pledges starting from as little as $32 for earlybird backers and shipping expected to take place during January 2018.
Specifications fo the MaxProLogic include :
• MAX 10 10M04SA FPGA FROM INTEL/ALTERA 4,000 Logic Elements;
• 2.2 Mbit On chip Flash; 189 Kbit On Chip SRAM 8 Analog Input
• Channels; 12 bit; 1MSamples/Second 65 Available I/O’s at connectors
• 65 Inputs/Outputs available at connectors on board
• 8 Green User configurable LEDs 1 Power Pushbutton Switch; 1 User Configurable Pushbutton Switch
• On Board MicroSD Card Slot
• Two Power options: Standard USB (+5V @ 2Amp) Using Micro-B connector; 5mm Barrel Connector Accepts +12V @ 3Amp
• Switching Power Supply, Provides stable output under high load stress
• On/Off controller uses push button, optional bypass mode to allow board power up without On/Off control
• Two Clocks: 50MHz Oscillator; 32.768KHz Oscillator
• On board interface to Standard USB to Serial Adapters
• Temperature Sensor with +/-0.3C Resolution
• Standard Programming Connector fits any Altera USB Blaster
The MaxProLogic is an FPGA development board that is designed to be user friendly and a great introduction into digital design for anyone. The core of the MaxProLogic is the Altera MAX10 FPGA. This powerful chip has 4,000 Logic Elements and 200 Kbits of Memory. The MAX10 is easily scalable from the entry level college student to the most advanced projects like an audio sound meter with FFT.
Among the many great features of the MaxProLogic is the MAX10 chip; ths a built in Flash for configuration and incorporates 8 channels of Analog to Digital Conversion. These two features alone create a far superior FPGA chip than any competitor on the market. It allows the user to create more diverse projects.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.