Cooler Master has today unveiled two new additions to its range of mechanical keyboards with the launch of the new Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro S and MasterKeys Pro M RGB.
The MasterKeys Pro S and MasterKeys Pro M RGB mechanical keyboards are now available throughout Europe priced at €99 and €149 respectively. With the MasterKeys Pro M RGB gaming keyboard offering over 16.7 million colours for customisations.
Features of the new gaming mechanical keyboards from Cooler Master include :
– The Brightest of Brights with the Spacious MasterKeys Pro S – The MasterKeys Pro with Intelligent White offers the brightest LEDs and the best tactile feeling suitable for all users while still using 100% authentic CHERRY MX switches. The tenkeyless layout and minimalistic design grants extra desk space, makes the board easily portable, comfortably positions the hands closer together when gaming, and allows expeditious movements due to the shorter distance between mouse and typing. On-board memory ensures all responsive lighting effects and macros are executed instantly thanks to the seamless On-the-fly System and profile support.
– MasterKeys Pro M RGB – Built to last, the unique form factor on the MasterKeys Pro M RGB combines the numeric pad and arrow editing keys into one single block allowing the keyboard to deliver the same functionality as a full-size keyboard while having the footprint of a tenkeyless layout and offering the freedom of more space.
– On-the-fly System to adjust lighting modes – The intuitively placed function keys layer allows you to manually adjust the lighting speed and mode to match your personal taste. The built-in power of the ARM Cortex M0 on the MasterKeys Pro S and Cortex M3 on the MasterKeys Pro M RGB makes repeat rate adjustments, multimedia keys, and macro recording easy to control at your fingertips. To alter the lighting mode, press FN + left or right arrow keys with the anti-clock wise icons. You can also modify the light speed by pressing FN + the top and down arrow keys with the speed icon. Whatever your style or preference, it can be altered at the tip of your fingers, without the need to install or use software.
– Suitable for Work and Play – The keyboards come with a default and gaming profile modes. While working or doing homework you can disable gaming macros and lighting modes by pressing FN + ESC to enter default mode and prevent the use of any macro’s. When you’re ready to get back into the game, use the four dedicated profiles for all your lighting and macros for a quick and easy switch to boost your performance. The Status Indicator System, by holding down the FN key, makes it easy to navigate the On-the-fly System and easily change settings and profiles by just glancing at the keyboard.
– Exclusive Anti-Ghosting Technology – Two advanced technologies rolled into one making the keyboard’s functions and macros compatible even on Mac OSX systems. Cooler Master has combined N-key and 6-key rollover together, ensuring each key press is correctly detected regardless of how many keys are pressed. Rest assured, regardless of how fast and furious it gets, or on whatever OS you choose to game, the MasterKeys Pro series can handle it.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.