MapMyFitness is an excellent fitness tracking app for Android device which give users the ability to track calories, distance, time, route, pace with audio alerts and much more.
Recently, the folks at MapMyFitness pushed an update for the app, bumping it to version 3.0, and introduces a whole lot of new features for the app, including a complete redesign with new workout recording experience.
The new update brings several new features which enhances the overall user experience of the app, including new app navigation style with a slide out menu as well as new post work out graphs. Here’s the complete list of features and enhancements introduced in the new version:
- Complete app redesign with a new workout recording experience
- New app navigation, including slide out menu
- New friending capabilities
- New mobile graphs post-workout
- New MVP features including mobile coaching, custom spits, heart rate graphs, leaderboard filtering and live tracking.
If you’re a regular user of the app, head over to the Google Play Store and grab the updated app
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.