BCXLAB has created a stylish 6-in-1 charging hub called the LYNQ, which not only allows you to connect a number of different USB devices but also allows you to wirelessly charge your smartphone or mobile devices.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the charging hub which is equipped with USB-C connectivity and offers an array of essential connections.
The LYNQ has this week launched by Kickstarter to raise the $50,000 the team required to take the device into production with pledges starting from just $79 early bird backers with shipping expected to take place during November 2017.
Features of the LYNQ is a 6-in-1 no-nonsense wireless charging hub :
– A Qi wireless charger eliminating chords and their inconveniences.
– A 2 x 3.5W built-in Bluetooth speaker with volume controls and a signature sound profile ensuring all audio sounds great.
– A built-in omnidirectional microphone with a three-meter radius for hands-free calls and noise-cancelling technology letting all parties hear and be heard.
– A four-port USB 3.0 Hub with 6.2A capacity and USB-C compatibility providing a plethora of connections to laptops or desktops through just one port, allowing easy charging and data transfers.
– A cable-concealer with grooves beneath the device managing unsightly cables and preventing chord tangles.
– A writing utensil holder providing for quick note-taking and drawing.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News