Loupedeck has launched a new physical control tool for creative professionals in the form of the aptly named Loupedeck Creative Tool. Designed for professionals working across all facets of the creative editing and design process, providing native support for Adobe Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X for photo and video editing. Together with offering the very first integrations with Ableton Live and Adobe Illustrator, Supporting music production, graphic and industrial design, and all facets of editing for creative professionals. Loupedeck is also currently working on integration with Autodesk Fusion 360 and support can be expected to roll out before the end of 2019 with further integrations expected to roll out during 2020.
The Loupedeck Creative Tool has been created to provide professionals with a natural extension of their keyboard mouse, tablet and pen for “absolute precision and enhancement to the creation workflow”, says Loupedeck. Features of the Loupedeck Creative Tool include:
– Ready to go right out of the box with an ever-growing set of native integrations with your favorite industry software.
– Premium build quality with aluminum cover and dials, LED backlight, touchscreens, machine-quality ball bearing and more.
– Portability, equipped with a removable USB cable, making it easy to move and use wherever you are.
– Designated set of preset workspaces, specific to each integration, dedicated to each stage of the editing process, that can be fully customized to match your unique workflow.
– Ability to use the tools and functions from your favorite software from one consistent user interface.
– Fully adaptable to almost all creative environments, allowing you to move freely between software, and can even help you manage and control your operating system.
– Control everything with one hand in precise increments, giving you a truly personalized and enhanced editing experience.
The Loupedeck Creative Tool is now available to preorder from the Loupedeck and B&H online stores priced at $549, with shipping expected to start on November 11th, 2019.
“The rise in popularity of professional editing within the digital workspace has sparked a new generation of creative professionals who require absolute precision, versatility, portability and endless customization possibilities in the tools they use, which was considered in the design and development of the Loupedeck Creative Tool,” said Mikko Kesti, Founder and CEO of Loupedeck. “This new console continues to deliver an ergonomic and intuitive experience that creatives seek, while introducing more scalability and customization options needed to enhance. We continually strive to design products that meet the expectations and demands of our users and the Creative Tool is no different. Based on feedback provided by our dedicated professional and amateur creator communities, the Creative Tool delivers on our promise to help tackle the most demanding of creative undertakings.”
Loupedeck Creative Tool supported operating systems :
– Windows 10
– MacOS 10.13+
Loupedeck Creative Tool supported software :
– Ableton Live (v.10.0)
– Adobe Lightroom Classic
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw
– Adobe Premiere Pro
– Final Cut Pro X (v. 10.0) (MacOS only)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.