After completing a very successful Kickstarter crowd funding campaign which saw the Lomo’ Instant camera raise over $1 million towards its production and development costs.
Lomography has this week announced that their Lomo’ Instant camera is now available to preorder for delivery in December of this year, if you missed the Kickstarter campaign or are looking to purchase more.
During its Kickstarter campaign the Lomo’ Instant camera attracted over 8,400 backers who pledged to help the “World’s Most Creative Instant Camera System Packed With Fun Features” become a reality. Watch the video below to learn more about the new modern take on the instant camera and its features.
– Advanced Lens System: One built-in Wide Angle lens with 0.4m closest focusing distance, plus additional Fisheye and Portrait lens attachments available.
– 3 Shooting Modes: Shoot photos with auto-flash on for immediate great results, or take direct control with manual shooting modes (with flash and without flash).
– Unlimited Multiple Exposures: Combine multiple shots on one frame for amazing experimental instants.
– Infinite Long Exposures: Perfect for low light, dawn/dusk and nighttime shooting. Get artistic with light painting and create beautiful light streaked instants!
– Color Gels: Transform your photos with color (in a flash!) by shooting with fun color gels in blue, red, purple and yellow!
– Easy 2 Step-Focusing: Quickly get the shot you want.
– Uses Fujifilm Instax Mini Film: The most widely available instant film on Eart
– Tripod Mount and Cable Release Thread: Advanced extras for ultra-impressive instant photography!
To pre-order a Lomo’ Instant camera for delivery on December 14th jump over to the Lomography website to place your order.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.