Brad Linder from Liliputing has been putting the OneGx1 mini laptop through its paces running Linux Ubuntu 20.04. Linder explains, “I decided to take Ubuntu 20.04 LTS for a spin, and I was pleasantly surprised that most of the OneGx1 hardware was supported. But there are a few things that could certainly work better.”
Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS supported components in the OneGx1 mini laptop
– WiFi, Bluetooth, and 4G LTE
– Keyboard shortcuts for brightness, volume, etc
– Keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the RGB backlit keyboard (and light ring on the back of the computer)
– Keyboard shortcuts for toggling Performance/Normal/Mute performance modes (to adjust the CPU and fan speed)
– Fractional display scaling (allowing you to choose DPI settings between 100 and 200 percent)
– Hardware accelerated graphics
For more information on how well the OneGx1 mini laptop runs Ubuntu 20.04 LTS jump over to the Liliputing website by following the link below.
Source : Liliputing
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.