If you are in the market for a new next laptop you may be interested to know that the previously launched ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 laptop installed with Microsoft Windows 10 operating system is now available to purchase pre-installed with the Fedora Linux operating system instead.
“With always-on responsiveness, you can wake the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 from sleep in less than a second and be able to browse the web a second later. With WiFi 6, you get fast and reliable connections, even on networks with lots of devices attached. Or choose the optional WWAN technology with LTE-A card and jump online with a secure connection just like a smartphone.”
Features of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 laptop :
– One of our first Intel 14″ mobility-certified laptops
– Thin and lightweight
– Amazing display options
– Up to 19.5 hours of battery life
– Best-in-class connectivity, and rapid charging technology
– Advanced security options and enhanced audio
– Delivers the ultimate in premium performance
Configuration options for the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 with Linux include :
– 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (1.60 GHz, up to 4.20 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache)
– 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10310U Processor with vPro (1.70 GHz, up to 4.40 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache) + $176.00
– 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (1.80 GHz, up to 4.90 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8 MB Cache) + $176.00
– 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10610U Processor with vPro (1.80 GHz, up to 4.90 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8 MB Cache) + $406.00
For full details jump over to the official Lenovo website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.