Lexmar has just released its latest Level 3-validated, enterprise-class drives which have been co-developed with Gemalto. The Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 FIPS and JumpDrive SAFE S3000 USB flash drives. They are the first to protect your vital data with smart card-based security with continuous AES 256-bit hardware encryption. All encased in a waterproof composite metal casing that meets military 810-F waterproof standards.
The drives are compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated
- Enhanced protection of information assets with hardware-based data encryption
- Smart card-based authentication for secure and authorized access
- Rapid deployment with no software or driver installation
- Exceeds military waterproof standards
- Lightning-fast transfer speeds
- Inter-operability between Windows® and Mac OS® X operating systems
- Assembled in USA
Available in the following capacities :
- The Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 FIPS : 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB
- JumpDrive SAFE S3000 : 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB
Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 product page.
Via FareastgizmosFiled Under: Gadgets News, Geeky Stuff, Hardware