Lenovo has launched a new powerful laptop this month in the form of the ThinkPad X1 Extreme which comes equipped with a 15.6 inch display and multi-monitor support. With prices starting from just over $2,000 Lenovo have equipped the new laptop with a wide variety of performance hardware including 8th Gen H Series Intel Core processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti graphics, and up to 64GB memory. “This ultralight powerhouse also boasts the option of a 15.6” 4K touchscreen display with Dolby Vision and optional pen support. We’ve taken ThinkPad to the extreme!”
Lenovo has a number of different options to choose from depending on your budget and requirements. “Choose the low-weight, non-touch option with full HD (FHD) display on your X1 Extreme. Or go with the truly extreme Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) technology, which features a 4K touchscreen with 100% colour gamut. You’ll enjoy increased brightness, expanded contrast, amazingly accurate colours, and refined detail.”
Specifications of the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme laptop include.
– Up to 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8850H 6 core processor with vPro (2.60GHz, up to 4.30GHz with Turbo Boost Technology, 9MB Cache)
– Windows 10 Pro or Home
– 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare, 300nits, 72% color gamut
– 15.6” 4K UHD HDR (3840 x 2160) IPS multi-touch, anti-reflective / anti-smudge, 400 nit, 100% Adobe 8+2 color depth with Dolby Vision
– 720p HD Camera with ThinkShutter privacy cover
– Supports up to 4 independent monitors
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB
– Up to 32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz, Dual DIMM (Supports up to 64 GB)
– Battery – Up to 14 hours, 4 cell, 80 Wh, with Rapid Charge technology
– Intel Dual Band 9560 Wireless AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth 5.0
– Spill resistant
– Multitouch glass touchpad
– Backlit with white LED lighting
More details and purchasing options jump over to the official ANOVA website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.