Le Creuset and Disney have partnered to create the Star Wars x Le Creuset Collection “Master your culinary destiny with the Star Wars”. The new cookware will be available from November 1st both online and from Le Creuset high street stores and resellers. The range consists of eight pieces of Star Wars cookware from Trivets priced at just $20 to the Han Solo Carbonite Signature Roaster priced at $450. As you would expect they are a limited addition so if you are interested, register your interest by signing up from the official Le Creuset website via the link below.
“Le Creuset is proud to introduce the hand-painted, special-edition Tatooine Round Dutch Oven, inspired by the desert planet with captivating binary sunsets. Due to the hand-made nature of the Tatooine Round Dutch Oven, an extremely limited number have been produced.”
The full Star Wars x Le Creuset Collection contains :
– Han Solo Carbonite Signature Roaster – $450 – The only Le Creuset roaster featuring a lid — and the galaxy’s favorite smuggler.
– Darth Vader Round Dutch Oven – $395 – As intense as the original, and even more commanding: the limited-edition Darth Vader™ Round Dutch Oven.
– R2-D2 Mini Cocotte – $30 – As versatile and loyal as the droid who inspired it, our R2-D2™ Mini Cocotte is ideal for every kitchen adventure.
– C-3PO Mini Cocotte – $30 – Oh my! Our C-3PO Mini Cocotte is the perfect cookware counterpart.
– BB-8 Mini Cocotte – $30 – BB-8 the roll-anywhere sidekick for all your cooking adventures.
– Millenium Falcon Trivet – $20 – From saving the day, to saving your tabletops: the Millennium Falcon™ trivet is always reliable.
– Death Star Trivet – $20 – That’s no moon! It’s the Star Wars x Le Creuset Death Star™ Trivet.
– Porg Pie Bird – $25 – The lovable Porg. Perfect for pies.
Introducing the @starwars x Le Creuset Collection, available for purchase November 1st exclusively at select Le Creuset boutique stores, online, and from @yuppiechef. Sign up to our newsletter to be notified when #StarWarsXLeCreuset goes live: https://t.co/I9ErhIUmoI pic.twitter.com/RLL8z28TN2
— LeCreusetSA (@LeCreusetSA) 4 October 2019
Source: Le Creuset