Killzone Shadow Fall PlayStation 4 gamers waiting for new content will be pleased to learn that at E3 this week Sony has announced the new Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept release date will be June 25th.
The new Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept DLC adds support for up to four players to engage in multiplayer combat working together, taking on the roles of either a Assault, Marksman, Medic or Tactician class to aid teammates.
The Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept Marksman class has the ability to randomly spawn Petrusite capacitors for his team provide additional benefits such as :
– Full recapture:Instantly recapture all Uplink terminals in enemy hands.
– Full resupply:Instantly restock all ammo and health.
– Free respawn:The next respawn will not penalize the Team Score.
– Minigun:All players receive a minigun in their loadout.
– Mortar strike:Call in a mortar strike on the map. Remember to take cover!
– Double damage:All players deal double damage for a limited time.
– Turrets:Activate the dormant turret platforms located throughout the level.
– Jetpack:All players receive a jetpack in their loadout.
Check out the video below to see the classes in action and learn a little more. Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept will be released as a DLC expansion pack for Killzone Shadow Fall on June 25th 2014, and later this year will be released as a fully compatible PlayStation 4 standalone game.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.