A new smartphone controlled keyless security system named Keepy has been designed and developed by a team based in Casal di Principe, Italy. Providing an easy and intelligent way to remotely control gates, doors or garages. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about Keepy which can be controlled using the companion smartphone application available for both Android and iOS platforms.
“Anyone who has a garage door remote control is likely to have forgotten their remote at least once, and ended up being locked out of their own house. Then Keepy is the perfect solution for you: Keepy is an intelligent remote control that allows you to control your garage door, or gate, from your smartphone. If your friend calls you, simply activate the gate opener on your smartphone, even if you are enjoying your breakfast, cooking a meal or having an interesting conversation.”
Features of Keepy include :
– Go completely keyless. You can seamlessly combine Keepy with any smart lock on your home door for a maximum keyless experience for you, your family & friends, service personnel, Airbnb guests and others.
– Open your gate/garage door from anywhere in the world as long as you are connected to the internet. This also means that you don’t have to buy a new remote for each family member.
– Enter in your home without any physical key/remote. Do you or one of your family members always tend to forget the keys/remotes? Now you and your family can enter your home conveniently with your smartphone.
– Grant access for friends & Airbnb guests. Your guests arrive at your place while you’re still on the go? With Keepy and a smart lock at your door you can use the Keepy app to grant them access without having to be there in person.
– Let service providers into your home. Expecting the electrician or your cleaning lady? By granting service providers time-restricted access and logs about their arrival and exit time at your place you don’t have to be at home while they are doing their job.
Keepy is available priced from €59 or roughly £53 for super early bird backers offering a 50 percent saving of the recommended retail price, via the Kickstarter campaign page. Worldwide deliveries are expected to take place during December 2018. For more details and all available pledges follow the link below to the official Kickstarter campaign page.