Jaunt VR has this week teased images of its new Jaunt NEO 360 Degree Light Field Camera that has been created to offer a cinematic camera for virtual reality photography and recordings.
The NEO as the camera is codenamed is the companies 5th generation of cinematic VR camera and has been under development for the last
“NEO”. The 5th generation of camera systems created by Jaunt, “NEO” has been designed and the culmination of two and a half years of extensive research and development, prototyping and field testing. Elevating not only the capture and quality of VR content, “NEO’s” stunning, sleek industrial design represents the technological step forward this camera system brings to the VR landscape.
Features that are already known about the new Jaunt NEO 360 Degree Light Field Camera include :
• High quality, high resolution, full 360° capture
• Custom optics specifically designed for 3D light-field capture
• Large format sensors with superior low-light performance
• High dynamic range (HDR) imaging
• Fully synchronized global shutter sensor array
• Time-lapse and high frame-rate capture
• Compact and weatherproof form factor
• Stunning 360 degree industrial design by LUNAR
• Extensive tool set for configuration, rendering, and asset management
Unfortunately no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by Jaunt , but as soon as information comes to light we will keep you updated as always.
Source: Road to VR
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.