Ironpeak has designed a new pair of bone conduction headphones which have been combined with sport sunglasses fitted with NXT lenses offering both “clear sight and clear sound”. Finished with an IPx4 waterproof casing the bone conducting headphones and smart glasses are now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from $152.
When wearing Ironpeak sunglasses you can accept phone calls by simply pushing a single button and using the integrated microphone carefully positioned to provide clear voice communication. The rechargeable integrated battery is capable of providing up to 5 hours of playback thanks to the inclusion of a 150mAh lithium polymer battery on either side of the frame.
The headphones also come with a portable charger fitted with a 1000mAh lithium polymer battery and can be used to charge the headphones during outdoor activities. Features and specifications of the Ironpeak sunglasses include.
– Replaceable battery packs solve the limited usage time problem.
– Sports-oriented design frame stably wraparound your face.
– High definition NXT sun lens perfectly protect your eyes from UV light and provide clear sight.
– Designed for suitable outdoor activities.
– Provide clear sound in the open air
– Enhanced operating high decibel.
More details and full specifications jump over to the official crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.