After a few rumours the new Marvel Iron Man VR game has now been confirmed and will be launching during February 2020 on the PlayStation VR platform. Check out the teaser trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the Iron Man VR game which will be arriving on PSVR, February 28th, 2020.
Iron Man VR is now available to preorder and the Iron Man VR Standard Edition is priced at $40 USD or $50 CAD and is available in both digital and physical versions. The Iron Man VR Digital Deluxe Edition is priced at $50 USD or $60 CAD and as the name suggests is only available as a digital release. Included in the Deluxe Edition is :
– Marvel’s Iron Man VR Game
– 4 Deluxe Edition Deco Armors (Golden Avenger, Black Centurion, Sun Stinger, Stealth Armor)
– 12 Research Points – Research Points are gained by analyzing combat data from Iron Man’s performance in the field. This research and analysis allows Friday to develop new technology (weapons and augments) for the Impulse Suit. Use these Research Points to unlock some weapons and augments early and customize to play style.
– Marvel’s Iron Man VR Digital Deluxe Soundtrack
– Digital Deluxe Edition Iron Man PS4 Theme
“In our game, Ghost is a great foil for Tony Stark—she not only holds a grudge against our hero, but holds a mirror up to him,” said Brendan Murphy, the game’s lead writer. “As a witness to the damage caused by Stark-made weapons years earlier, Ghost’s fight against Iron Man is both ideological and personal. Because of Ghost, our complex and fascinating hero must reconcile his troubled past, both on and off the battlefield…”
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.