Once all your LEGO bricks are mixed it sometimes tricky to remember the codes for each one, but GETCOO based in Italy have created the Piqabrick, offering a unique brick identification system that uses artificial intelligence to identify Lego bricks and provide a code. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more.
“The Piqabrick Box is the place where you can arrange your bricks to identify and inventory them. The Box is made of two parts, the Top and the Body. The Top is made up of an electronic board with a 5 MP camera and 20 LEDs to provide the right illumination. This guarantees to maintain the same qualitative standard necessary for the brick identification. The Top is exactly 16×16 brick units wide and 4 brick units tall so it fits in your creations. Piqabrick can identify bricks up to 10 x 12 wide. “
Features of Piqabrick:
– Identifies item’s ID code and color code
– Speeds up the research for code with only one photo
– Helps you organize your physical inventory
– Suggests similar items or identical ones in different colors
– Identifies any pieces of minifigs (heads, chests and so on)
– Suggests the sets where you can use a specific brick
– Suggests the sets you can re-create with the bricks of your own inventory
– Small dimensions: 13 x 13 x 17 cm
– USB Socket for connecting both PC and MAC
– No setup needed
Piqabrick pledges start from €97 or £84 and worldwide delivery is expected to take place during February 2020.
Source : Kickstarter