The GoSafe 260 Full-HD Dashcam is the ideal accessory for your car, it lets you record video whilst you are driving which can be useful if your have an accident.
We have a great deal on the GoSafe 260 Full-HD Dashcam in our deals store, it normally retails for $130 and you can get it for $110, that’s a saving of 15%.
This rearview mirror does a whole lot more than meets the eye. The GoSafe 260 records HD video while you drive so you can even go as far as zooming in on a license plate after a hit and run. Unlike your average dashcam, the GoSafe 260 begins recording the minute your ignition starts up, so you’ll even capture the valet and mechanic behind the wheel. Plus by attaching this anti-glare dashcam to your rearview mirror, you’ll avoid settling for a cumbersome, bulky alternative camera.
Here are some of the features:
- Provides crystal-clear footage of the road
- Looks natural (just like a rearview mirror) in your car
- Sources power from your car (no battery required)
- Clips seamlessly to your car’s mirror
- Diminishes headlight brightness w/ anti-glare surface
- Automatically saves recorded files to a memory card
- Detects motion & starts recording even when the car is parked
- Allows you to zoom in or out to capture license plate info
- Automatically dims bright lights in the background
You can find out more details about the GoSafe 260 Full-HD Dashcam over at the Geeky Gadgets Deals store at the link below:
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.