Glowstone based in the United Kingdom has created a new rugged and extremely bright pocket flashlight which is capable of throwing out 900 lumens of light, has eight different modes and can be charged wirelessly using Qi wireless charging pads.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the construction and features of the Glowstone Flashlight which is now available to back with early bird pledges available from just £20 and worldwide shipping expected to take place during March 2019. Modes on the flashlight can be controlled using button presses :
– Press once for 90 lumens normal mode
– Press twice for 300 lumens mode
– Press three for 28 lumens 4 LED mode
– Press four times for 7 lumens candle mode
– Press five times for flashing mode
– Hold button for the battery level
– Hold button again for 900 lumens boost mode
– Hold button again for strobe mode
– Hold button again for SOS mode
“When the Glowstone Flashlight does eventually run out of juice, it’s ludicrously easy to get it back up to full power thanks to its wireless charging technology. Make sure the Qi wireless charging pad is connected to power via USB and then just place the Flashlight on top, a red light indicates it’s charging which turns green when it’s fully charged.”
For more details and a full list of all available pledge options jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.