A new everyday backpack called the GHOST has been developed by a team based in Seattle to provide users with the ultimate gadget bag, marketed as being the “world’s most advanced smartphone backpack”.
Check out the video below to learn more about the antitheft, tracking and charging features of the new backpack which has this week taken to Kickstarter and has already raised to double its required pledge goal to make the jump into manufacture.
Features of the Ghost everyday backpack include :
• Built in charger allows you to charge and use your phone when on the go.
• And if you lose your phone, the backpack will help you locate it.
• If you lose your backpack, the built in tracker will help you find it.
• Left strap has a convenient quick access pocket that’s perfect for holding your cards or cash.
• The backpack is cut proof, water proof, anti shock, and anti sweat all thanks to our 7-layer construction.
• Main compartment is efficient at keeping your stuff safe in an organized way.
• Laptop and tablet pockets are perfect for short trips to a coffee shop or long trips around the world.
• Electronic hackers can’t hack thanks to RFID pockets.
• The utility pocket is perfect for storing your wallet, passport, or power bank.
• Staying hydrated is easy with a water bottle pocket.
• (3) Smaller pockets are perfect for your watch, keys, or headphones
GHOST is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from $95 and delivery expected to take place during October 2017. For full specifications and more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Design News, Top News