We have an awesome deal for our readers in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, you can get you hands on the ReSpeaker Core v2.0.
The ReSpeaker Core v2.0 is available in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store for $99, have a look at the video below.
The ReSpeaker Core v2.0 allows developers to create powerful and impactful voice and sound interfaces. This feature-rich board is suitable for use as a base for creating smart assistant-capable speakers and systems and was designed with developer flexibility in mind. Powered by the high-performance Axol Core module, the core runs Debian OS and features a Rockchip RK3229 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 with a Mali 400MP GPU.
- Onboard 6-mic array supports noise suppression, keyword wakeup, direction of arrival, beam-forming & acoustic echo cancellation
- Open software ecosystem supports numerous solutions from NLP services to smart assistants & more
- Audio & video output supported enabling developers to create rich visual interfaces to pair w/ voice interface
- Fully ready for customization
- Potential applications include smart speakers, intelligent voice assistant systems, voice recorders, voice conferencing systems, meeting communication equipment, voice interacting robots, car voice assistants & more
You can find out more details about the ReSpeaker Core v2.0 over at the Geeky Gadgets Deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.