Here’s a fun mouse pad to brighten up your desk, the circuit board mouse pad.
If you are mad about computers and all things electrical then weve got the perfect product for you. The Circuit Board Mouse Mat is made from a genuine recycled circuit board.
You cant switch on the TV at the moment with hearing the latest story about the poor state of our planet and how we need to do more. It is estimated that as much as 50,000 tonnes of PCB (printed circuit board) scrap is produced each year in the UK and of this only around 15% is currently subjected to any form of recycling. The remaining 85% is consigned to landfill. This mouse mat is a small contribution into making our planet better.
The circuit board mouse pad is available to buy online for £8 (about $16) from Red5.
via Geek Alerts
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.