Fujifilm has released full details of its new Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 digital camera.
The Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 features a new ‘Real 3D Lens System’ that captures 3D photos and video, it features two Fujinon lenses which captures the images and then put them together in 3D, it also has a 3 x optical zoom.
Here are the specifications.
- Capture and enjoy realistic 3D stills and movies
- Take 3D telephoto and macro shots with 3D Advanced 3D Mode
- Standard 2D photographs can also be taken, just like on conventional digital cameras
- Dual Capture Shooting Mode lets you simultaneously take two shots at different settings
- Featuring the 3D LCD system, allowing 3D images to be viewed live whilst shooting
- Cutting edge design and the very latest, pioneering technology
- Supports playback of natural 3D stills and movies
- 3D/2D LCD panel with 480,000 dots (800 x 600 dots)
- Easy-to-use touch operation
- Transfer images to other devices; SD/SDHC cards, Real 3D camera, and also your computer via USB or via high speed infrared communication.
The Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Gets Official will go on sale in September, there is no word on pricing as yet.
DP Review via Crunch Gear
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.