A number of fingerprint padlocks which rely on smartphone companion applications and Bluetooth connectivity are sometimes capable of being hacked wirelessly. The Pure removes this access and provides a fingerprint padlock without the need for a mobile application or Bluetooth connectivity. Simply use your fingerprint to access your belongings. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the unique padlock and its features.
Equipped with a rechargeable 150mAh battery the fingerprint padlock has a six month standby time and is protected by an IP65 certified waterproof case. Launched via Kickstarter this week the fingerprint padlock is now available from just £16 and worldwide shipping is expected to take place during June 2019.
“We are a manufacturer of lock and smart lock for 15 years, we found which people don’t like the padlock with Mobile App and Bluetooth connectivity, as it needs you to register your phone and email if you want to use it. So we invented the fingerprint padlock, which does not need your register phone number or email, just need your fingerprint.”
Specifications of the Pure fingerprint padlock include :
– Working Weather : -13℉ ~ 167℉
– Resistant to information leaks and fake fingerprint attacks
– Stores 20 sets of fingerprints;share the lock with family and friends
– 360° fingerprint recognition
– Holds weight of up to 500kg
– Protects your Lockers,Bicycle,Toolbox,Pickup trucks,Courtyard,Trucks,Warehouse,Garages and a variety of others items.
– Materials: Zinc Alloy body + 303 Stainless steel Shackle
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Top News