FEND have unveiled a new collapsible bicycle helmet they have created that can be reduced to one third its original size allowing you to stash it or store it in your bag until you need it again.
The FEND collapsible bicycle helmet has this week launched on Kickstarter to raise $40,000 and has already raised over half thanks to 269 backers with still 24 days remaining on its campaign. Watch the demonstration video below to see how the innovative collapsible mechanism can make your bike helmet easier to store.
The collapsible bicycle helmet designed to bring safety and convenience into your life. No more carrying around a bulky helmet. No more overheating. No more risking your life.
NO MORE EXCUSES.
– Say goodbye to bulky helmets!
– Collapses to one-third of its original size
– Simply collapse the helmet and slip it into your bag until you need it again
– No more overheating!
– Streamlined vents for cooling
– Plush interior liner for increased ventilation
– Meticulous and precise attention to detail
– Proprietary Joint System allowing for extreme portability while maintaining full protection
FEND was designed with the urban commuter in mind and can be incorporated into any lifestyle. Whether you’re riding to work, to class, or to meet up with friends, you can simply collapse the helmet and store it in your bag until it’s needed again. FEND is designed to exceed US CPSC and European EN 1078 safety standards and meet all certification requirements. Comprised of an EPP polymer designed specially for high impact situations. Once fully opened, FEND clicks into place to ensure the helmet is secure and will not close
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.